Thursday, October 27, 2011

A bit blurry but a great shot just the same! I'm VERY fortunate to live in an area that Peter Facinelli frequents with @Twi_tour conventions as well as filming Nurse Jackie and doing meet and greet events for Alex's Lemonade. Since 2009 I have attended many events and have had a lot of personal time with Peter because of the private meet and greets. He's an amazing humanitarian who is as genuine as he appears. His heart is on his sleeve, he's caring, selfless and very humbled by the devotion of his fans.
I wish each and every one of his fans could have the experiences I've had. I am fortunate to be in a position location wise & financially where I am able to see him quite frequently. I am grateful to have found some of my closest friends because of Peter. If it was not for him I wouldn't have these amazing people in my life!! There's a song by John Denver called, 'One Man' which describes Peter .. well at least to me. It makes me think of all the time and donations he gives to Alex's Lemonade. Just one man being selfless & giving so much of himself for a cause.
He's definitely a hero in my eyes.