Friday, March 23, 2012

Ellie misses you!


I went to the scrapbook store to get some things I needed to scrap a few photos. I'm terribly behind with my scrapping (see my scrapbooking blog here---goingforgreatness.blogspot.com)
I found some amazing paper that will compliment the photos, one of which you see here. Ellie was sitting beside me and took the photograph and was holding it for quite a while just sitting quietly. She then turned to me and said, "When are we going to see Peter
Again? I made him a cake (Cake Doodle app on ipad) at the last meet & greet & he forgot to "eat" it. I saved it in the "fridge" for him." (there's a "fridge" to save your "cakes" in on the Cake Doodle app)
She put the photograph down and got up and said, "I miss him."
Here's the cake she made. I hope it gives him a smile.

No comments: